The Jonsbo CR-1200E is suitable for cooling powerful processors. The quiet 92 mm fan with ARGB lighting ensures high cooling potential and a stylish design.
The features of the Jonsbo CR-1200E CPU cooler at a glance:
– Black and silver tower cooler from Jonsbo
– One 92mm fan with ARGB lighting (3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
– Two 6mm copper heatpipes for quick heat dissipation
– High compatibility with AMD and Intel
The features of the Jonsbo CR-1200E CPU cooler in detail
The Jonsbo CR-1200E is a single tower cooler for AMD and Intel sockets. The two copper heat pipes ensure that the heat is removed quickly and the supplied 92 mm fan with ARGB LEDs provides stylish lighting. The 92 fan rotates at a constant 2,000 rpm and generates a low background noise of no more than 26.5 db(A) with a delivery volume of 61.2 m³/h .
The 92 fan offers integrated ARGB lighting. The lighting can be controlled via a suitable mainboard. The Jonsbo CR-1200E is compatible with many popular AMD and Intel sockets.
– Dimensions: 93 x 63 x 128 mm (W x D x H)
-Weight: about 350g
– Material: copper, aluminum, plastic
– Color: Black, Silver, Copper, Milky White
– number: 1x 92 mm
– speed: 2,000 rpm
– air flow: 61.2 m³/h
– volume: 26.5 dB(A)
– connection: 3-pin
– operating voltage: 12 V
– Heat pipes: 2x 6mm
– Intel Socket: 1200 775 1150 1151 1155 1156
– AMD Socket: AM4 / AM5