DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
The DeepCool CK500 WH Mid-Tower Case is a sleek and minimal white case that delivers balanced airflow and noise performance for the modern-day builder with two pre-installed 140mm performance fans.
QUICK-RELEASE SOLID FRONT PANEL
Sleek curved edges offer a premium look and feel in a minimalistic design while still featuring large ventilation for more airflow. The solid steel panel adopts an easy quick-release magnetic connection.
WIDE AND SPACIOUS INTERIOR
Maximize potential with flexible configurations that meet the needs of any system setup. With space for large GPUs up to 380mm and CPU coolers up to 175mm in height, the CK500 WH provides ample space without being too bulky.
BIG AIR COOLING
Two pre-installed DeepCool 140mm airflow-focused fans help concentrate cooling performance for lower temperatures and noise levels.
CHOOSE YOUR COOLING CONFIGURATION
The CK500 WH has great cooling capacity with up to 6x 120mm or 5x 140mm cooling fans and liquid cooling support for 280/360mm radiators through the front panel and 280/240mm radiators on the top panel.
CONVENIENT STORAGE OPTIONS
Install up to 2x 2.5in storage drives directly onto the motherboard tray with quick-release push-pins and 2x 3.5in HDDs on a tool-less tray design for extra simplicity.
IMPROVED BUILDER EXPERIENCE
– Three dedicated dust-filters in front, top, and bottom with magnetic or quick-release attachments.
– The adjustable GPU anti-sag bracket can be positioned in two locations for various sized graphics cards.
– The full-sized tempered glass panel slides and holds in place before fastening with captive thumbscrews.
– Rubber Grommets and ample room behind the motherboard tray help with cable management.
– Independent PCIe baffles are reusable and easy to remove.